Monday 18 November 2013

Mobile Offices at Zetland, Rosebery, Alexandria, Mascot, Tempe and Sydenham

What a wet and wild weekend it was! But it wasn’t wet enough to deter the locals of Zetland, Alexandria, Rosebery, Mascot, Tempe, St Peters and and Sydenham as they came along to say Hi at our mobile offices that were held on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17June across the Heffron Electorate.

Despite the very wet weather at times particularly on Sunday, the mobile offices were a success with many locals out and about coming along to speak with me. What I like most about mobile offices is that it gives me an opportunity to get out into the community and talk and meet with my constituents; it’s a great way to connect with you and gives you "after hours" access to myself and my staff in addition to the services available at my Heffron Electorate Office.

I was also very appreciative that Councillor Linda Scott from City of Sydney Council attended with me at Zetland, Alexandria and Rosebery on Saturday as did Councillor Stan Kondilios from Botany Bay City Council at Mascot. On Sunday I was accompanied by Councillor Chris Woods of Marrickville Council. The councillors were terrific as they made themselves available to deal so proficiently with local government matters.

Thank you to everyone that came along, I was delighted to meet you and help you with any enquiries and please keep an eye out for my next mobile office near you.
Ron Hoenig with residents at Rosebey

Ron Hoenig with Cr Linda Scott at Alexandria


Ron Hoenig MP talking to a resident at Mascot with Cr Stan Kondilios looking on

Ron Hoenig MP with residents at Lionel Bowen Park Mascot 

Ron Hoenig MP and Cr Chris Woods at the Tempe mobile office


Ron Hoenig MP & Cr Chris Woods (left) at St Peters Town Hall

Ron Hoenig MP with residents at Zetland

Ron Hoenig MP with residents at Tempe

Ron Hoenig MP with a resident at St Peters Town Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment