Friday 13 December 2013

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Waterloo - School Concert

I was delighted to attend the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School concert today. I must say how impressed I was with the amount of musical talent I saw in the students.

The concert was a celebration of Christmas and as the students used instruments and their voices they certainly captured the very spirit of joy.

I would like to acknowledge the schools music teacher, Principal John Farrell and everyone else who has spent time with the students in teaching them music for you have shown me that students have the potential to do anything and in fact can be quiet extraordinary in their talents.

The concert was a wonderful show and I congratulate the students on their performance. The students made me so very proud of them. I would like to thank the school for inviting me to attend and I look forward to coming along to their annual presentation day next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment