Friday 11 April 2014

Paul Thomas - your community says thank you

Paul Thomas
Mr Paul Thomas, a Mascot local has recently been honoured in the NSW Legislative Council for his dedication and commitment to not only our local community, but also to the wider international community.

Mr Thomas has not only been an active parishioner of St Therese’s Church in Mascot since 1962, he has also delivered home communion to the sick and fragile for more than 30 years. 

Mr Thomas sponsors over 50 children, a deed that most of us would find humbling. 

I am certain that Mr Thomas contributes to our community without the consideration of gaining recognition; however I believe that it is important that these acts do not go unnoticed.

I look forward to joining Mr Thomas with his friends and family at a reception in his honour at Parliament House in May and I thank my good friend The Hon. Shaoquett Moselmane MLC honouring such an outstanding citizen in this way.

I congratulate Mr Thomas on the recognition of his outstanding work. On behalf of our local community I thank him for his tireless commitment to bettering our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment